Lemons are not just reminders of summertime, they have many uses!
1. Gargle with lemon juice and water to kill odor-killing bacteria OR suck on lemon wedges that come with your water at a restraunt to fend off after-dinner breath.
2. Rub half a lemon on botched sunless tan lotion job.
3. Mix lemon zest/juice, sugar, and olive oil to make a body scrub, works great on rough elbows/knees.
4. Squeeze onto avacodo, or cut up fruit to keep it from browing.
5. Rub down your chopping block with half a lemon to sanitize.
6. I decorate with them...I put a single lemon in each of my glass candle holders on the table, fill a vase with lemons and limes as a centerpiece.
7. Rub on fingernails to whiten.
8. Add 1/2 cup lemon juice to a load of laundry to whiten and brighten.
9. Let's not forget the homemade lemonade...Juice 12 lemons into a quart of water and a cup of sugar...yum!