Thursday, March 3, 2011

FREE health care items

I talked to my health insurance company today to find out what changes had been made to my plan since the health care reform had passed. While I have been opposed to  some of the changes,  I found out some great news to pass on!  These are some of the preventative services that are now paid at 100% and does NOT require a copay or deductible payment:

Our kids can get a FREE eye exam!

ALL immunizations are now covered at 100%  (previously mine only paid $200/year for preventative)

Cholesterol, blood pressure, and diabetes screening

Obesity screening and counseling

Help to quit smoking/drinking

Behavioral/Autism screenings for children

Fluoride treatments for kids teeth

You can check out the details and the list in depth HERE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment