Friday, August 12, 2011

Healthy Breakfast for School Time

I am trying to think of healthy breakfasts that I can fix my son, before sending him out the door  to school...
I want to pack in some super nutritious foods, so that, in case he doesn't eat his lunch, he can make it through the day.  He's a slow eater, so I'm always afraid that he won't get all his lunch eaten by the time lunch ends...So far this is what I currently do:

scrambled eggs, whole wheat toast, fruit, and glass of milk

wheat toaster waffles spread w/peanut butter, a drizzle of syrup, fruit on the side, milk

whole wheat french toast (I really soak up the egg!!) , fruit, juice/milk

ham & cheese omelette w/wheat toast, fruit, milk/juice

cereal w/milk, juice

These are the same breakfasts that I have done for years, it's absolutely ALL I can think of...if you have suggestions, please help !!!   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment