Friday, February 4, 2011

One eye exam-$25..... Knowing your child DOESN'T need glasses- priceless!

I am happy to have saved money today at the eye doctor.  We have health insurance, but no vision/eye care plan, so I made my son an appointment with an opthamologist instead of an optometrist and got his eye exam for my regular copay, instead of a $65 exam.   I also feel that they "really" checked his eyes well.  He has allergies, so I did state that his eyes are "red" sometimes, so that just in case the insurance wants a medical "reason", I'm covered and I wasn't dishonest.   We pay so much for insurance, that who can afford an eye exam too?!?!?   (We got several free sample eye drops to help out when allergy season hits again, too!)  It's worth the call to your insurance company if you don't have an eye care plan!!

Photobucket
Please comment & leave me your link, because I would love to follow you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment