Saturday, February 11, 2012

WhoNu? Now, I do!!!

I have seen the commercials for WhoNu? Cookies...I didn't pay much attention, because I figured that if we are going to have a special snack or dessert...may as well forget nutrition...but, when I saw these on sale yesterday, we picked some up.  Suprisingly, they were just as delicious if not more so, then an actual Oreo cookie! They were $2.50 for a package, comparable to Oreos.  They are in a sealed package inside of a reclosable box.  The inner package has a tear off stip that seals back with a sticky strip to keep cookies fresh.

3 cookies claim to have:

As much Fiber as a bowl of oatmeal
As much Calcium & Vitamin D as an 8oz glass of milk
As much Vitamin C as a cup of blueberries
As much Iron as a cup of spinach
As much Vitamin E as 2 cups of carrot juice
As much Vitamin B12 as a cup of cottage cheese with fruit
As much Vitamin A as 8oz glass of tomato juice

As you can see, this cookie is enhanced with
vitamins and minerals, but is in no way a low-calorie
food.  Nor should it be considered a "diet" food.
It is however, healhtier than regular packaged cookies,
therefore, I WILL purchase these again, the next time
I want to treat the kids to a special treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment